We charge a simple fixed rate for our services on an hourly basis and all parts are of course charged extra plus VAT
DON’T WAIT, BRING YOUR COMPUTER FOR A CHECKUP
Some of the checks we can offer are shown below but we are always open to suggestions if you require more specialist attention
- Anti Virus check and repair
- Clean and Check
- Update operating system
- Upgrade your Mac’s memory
- Upgrade your hard disc
- Make a reliable backup for you
- Offer help and advice on all Mac matters
- Collection and delivery available in Brighton and Hove for a nominal charge
- Student Discount Collection/Delivery from University of Sussex and University of Brighton
Our service centre offers
We are able to offer the following services to all our clients, if you require any other service from us please just ask us. We may be able to offer just what you need without it costing the earth!
- Dedicated team of Apple certified engineers employed in-house full time for all Apple Computer repairs
- Turnaround time for all repairs usually 3 to 5 working days
- Free quotes on all service matters
- Bespoke software solutions ranging from simple scripts to advanced turnkey databases
- Privately owned and financed company giving professional service always
- Try our service, you won’t regret it!
Robert Harding Computers Mission Statement
Our mission is simple: to make technology an asset for yourself or your business – and not a problem.
Too many times we have seen other IT firms recommend solutions or repairs that are not appropriate for the specific client’s business or they will not take a business’ operations into their planning while they perform routine maintenance or service on a computer.
That is unacceptable, we work around your business, we strive to make technology integrate seamlessly with your business so your business can grow. As your technology partner, when your business grows ours will grow with you and so therefore, we will work hand in hand with you to support your growth.