Under the new EU GDPR compliance regulation May 2018
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Claim its modification, removal or limitation of its treatment;
- Exercise your right to portability of data;
- Withdraw your consent at any time;
- Open a claim with a supervisory authority.
You may request these options by email from our data manager: Mr Robert Harding
The EU GDPR regulation requires the nominated data manager to answer requests from people wishing to retrieve, modify or erase the data concerning them: we carry out this as quickly as possible.